I, Rii finally decided to post something in my blog. Walaah kil mara at3ayaz w aguul huf malii 5oleg I write w chethy. Elmu7iim I decided to write about my day, y3nii yew know take it day by day. Today was like any other day gemt men elnom 3la the vibration of my fone wela it was Dana ( My best friend in the whole world. Walah chena were sisters we cant be apart more than 10 hrs)
Rii: Aloooo
Dana:Gumay yal 3ayuuz elsa3aa 2;30 pm
Rii:Hufff Ma lii 5oleg ams methawsha m3a JayJay, em6ale3 lii grooon!!
Dana: (te'67ak) 7araam 3leych shmsawya fii entay?
Rii:ush chub la etdaf3een 3naa walah ehwa '3al6an!
Dana:enzain tell me about it w e7na on the way to khieran
Rii: eeh yala 5al agum I get ready .. byee
Dana:Bye
I Got up and got dressed 7a6ait shinuw I need ib my bag men ams. *Buzz Buzz* It was JayJay
Rii:Alooo?
JayJay: Gud Morining baby love
Rii: gud morning ( eb nafseya)
JayJay: still za3lana 3lay?
Rii:3ady 3ady
JayJay: meta betyeen 5ieran?
Rii:Dana betyii etmrny nw
Jayjay: yalla! I Miss Youu
Rii: ahaa .. yeah owkaii
JayJay:chena mu 3ajbiich?
Rii:ohoo Jayjay la etkabr elmasa2l I'll talk to you when I get there Byee!
Ww I closed the Fonee
*Buzz Buzz*
Msg Received
From: JayJay
Muu chethy yen9ak eb wayhiii;/
I ignored wela dana dashat 3lay the room
Dana:5al9taaay?
Rii:eh Na6retiiich
Dana:3yal ne6ray b3d 30 minutes baswii my hair wain ur straightner?
Rii:Botom drawer on ur left
I layed on my bed thinking about jayjay and I wain eb no9al eb hal relationship!? Dana turned on my Laptop w 7a6at Itunes w she puts on our favorite song Battlefield malat jordin sparks
*Buzz Buzz*
Msg Received
From: JayJay
I wanaa kiis you ryt nw w entay em3a9ba!
Sent msg: hold ur horses! 5al o9al bs;p
*Buzz Buzz*
Msg Recived
From:JayJay
A7ibiiiich
Sent msg: Ww Ana Akthar;*
Fa 3la ma dana did her hair gelt ana I post something anyways I need to go nw shes almost done w I need to look for my Ray Bean glasses!
Xoxo
A Sick Beat
p.s: not everything I post is real some stuff are just things I imagine doing!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment